Wordsanctuary Revisited

Musings of a writer-teacher-counselor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I am inquisitive and have worked in writing, editing, and teaching. I am a citizen of the USA and also concerned about the world. This is an addendum to my original blog, Wordsanctuary. That's at www.wordsanctuary.blogspot.com Please check out my column at www.insidehighered.com, "A Kinder Campus." Click on Career Advice to find it. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Packrats, Unite!

Now that I have at last (at least?) learned to link, I can have fun with images. I can also shamelessly self-promote articles you may have missed the first time around (assuming that any of my readers have checked this blog before).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home