Wordsanctuary Revisited

Musings of a writer-teacher-counselor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I am inquisitive and have worked in writing, editing, and teaching. I am a citizen of the USA and also concerned about the world. This is an addendum to my original blog, Wordsanctuary. That's at www.wordsanctuary.blogspot.com Please check out my column at www.insidehighered.com, "A Kinder Campus." Click on Career Advice to find it. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Bit of Humor, Just a Little Bit


At Inside Higher Ed, one of my pieces of gentle humor ran recently.

See "A Syllabus Syllabary" at http//www.insidehighered.com/views/2009/12/29/stewart

The piece was borne of procrastination last fall. I had developed several syllabi and had one more to go.

I began to play with the syllables of syllabi.

There's a lot to play with.

Photo Credit: (Public Domain) U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Dr. Thomas G. Barnes, University of Kentucky, Pearl crescent and American painted lady butterflies atop black-eyed susans

A stunning picture, really.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home